- This event has passed.
Trauma-Informed Pediatric Provider Course: Addressing Childhood Adversity and Building Resilience
April 5, 2018 - April 7, 2018
The Trauma-Informed Pediatric Provider Course will assist health care providers and those working in or with child servicing agencies to identify children who have experienced adversity, trauma and toxic stress and will discuss their presentation and the risk factors involved.
YOU SHOULD ATTEND IF YOU ARE A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER INTERESTED IN:
- Addressing toxic stress and resiliency in the children, adolescents and families you serve
- Creating better approaches to addressing social determinants of health and building resilience in children, families, caregivers, and providers
- Developing your practice, your hospital, your clinic as a “trauma informed” endeavor
- Networking with other professionals who recognize the importance of adverse childhood experiences in health outcomes across the age continuum
- Applying the latest human development science to your practice
For detailed course information and to register, visit shop.aap.org/tipp2018.
Register by March 5, 2018 for Early Bird Rates.