- This event has passed.
Child Abuse for the Primary Care Physician
November 15, 2011 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
This webinar will be presented by Cindy W. Christian, MD, FAAP, Chair in the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr Christian is also the Director of Safe Place: The Center for Child Protection and Health at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Objectives for this webinar include:
- Improve early diagnosis of child abuse by recognizing clinical presentations.
- Increase comfort with the medical evaluation of the sexually abused child.
- Identify diseases that may mimic abuse.
- Improve diagnosis using appropriate laboratory and radiographic tests.
- Highlight the importance of interdisciplinary cooperation in protecting children.
Webinar url: http://www.talkpoint.com/viewer/starthere.asp?Pres=13750