- This event has passed.
Education Law and/or Advocating for Children with Special Needs
March 13, 2012 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
If you are you interested in education law and/or advocating for children with special needs, join us for a panel discussion, and question & answer session for law students, lawyers, parents, guardians, educators, and others interested in providing the best for our children.
– Deborah A. Blake, J.D., ACCESS Education
– Rita Walters, Parent Advocate
– Mark L. McWilliams, Michigan Protection and Advocacy Service
– Steven Lonzo, Assistant Principle, Sexton High School
– Dennis Cichon, Professor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
– Jake Levine, Student Moderator, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 Noon – 1:30 p.m.
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 300 S. Capitol Ave., Lansing, MI
Cooley Center – Room 911
Program is free. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP to Heather Spielmaker at [email protected] or call 517.371.5140 extension 4112.