- This event has passed.
ICWA Qualified Expert Witness Training
August 16, 2011
Indian Child Welfare Qualified Expert Witness Training
- 10 am — 12 pm Discussion of the Role of the Q.E.W.
- 12 pm — 1 pm Lunch (On your own)
- 1 pm — 4 pm Q.E.W. Testifying ~ Connecting the Dots
Special Note of Importance
This training is particularly important due to the fact that Margaret Burt who is an expert with the Indian Child Welfare Act and renowned in the Qualified Expert Witness field will only be able to conduct training with funding through the National Resource Centers 4 Tribes this final time. We are very fortunate to have this training offered in Michigan.
- For FREE Registration contact Su Lantz at 231-242-1407
- or Email to: [email protected].
- A block room rate may be available depending on when you register
Sponsored by National Resource Centers 4 Tribes, the American Bar Association and the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians.