- This event has passed.
Polyvictimization Considerations in the Judicial System
June 27, 2013 @ 3:00 am - 4:00 pm
Enhancing Multidisciplinary Responses to Polyvictimization: Complex Trauma Speaker Series. OVC 2013 National Action Partnership on Polyvictimization
Julian Ford, PhD, University of Connecticut Health Center Child Trauma Clinic
- Step 1: First create an account (free): http://learn.nctsn.org/login/signup.php
- Step 2: Check your email and confirm your account (click on link)
- Step 3: Return to http://learn.nctsn.org, and enroll in this Speaker Series
- Step 4: On the day of presentation, login and return to the Speaker Series homepage
- For technical assistance email [email protected]
- FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Eligible participants may earn 1.5 CE credits per presentation at no cost.
- This series is co-sponsored by the Complex Trauma Workgroup and Complex Trauma Treatment network of the NCTSN. More information is available on the Learning Center at http://learn.nctsn.org.
This product was supported by grant VF-GX-K009, awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this product are those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.