2012 Spring Webinar Series of the National Child Welfare Resource Center for Organizational Improvement. Page includes a very long list of webinars for child welfare organizational enhancement including the title webinar. You can click on the headline if the link isn’t visible in the text. Link to Page with Webinars
Tag Archives: Administration
NIH Free Resource Anthology
The Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR) at the National Institutes of Health created a free resource designed to house all current, quality behavioral and social science research. Created with the help of New England Research Institutes, e-Source demonstrates how social science research applies to public health initiatives, trains future scientists, and enhances the biomedical research field.
e-Source consists of five major sections:
Setting the Scene introduces major concepts of behavioral and social science research.
Describing How discusses methodologies to explain how something could occur.
Explaining Why describes using qualitative methods to try to answer the question of why something is happening.
What Works discusses evaluation.
Emerging Issues highlights challenges in behavioral and social science research.
e-Source is available on the Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research website:
Relationship of Quality Practices to Child and Family Outcome Measurement Results
April 17, The National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center (NECTAC) Early Childhood Outcomes Center (ECO) Regional Resource Center Program (RRCP):
States and/or local early intervention programs might use this document in a variety of ways including:
1. Analyzing local early intervention program child and family outcome data to determine where improvement in program practices might be needed
2. Analyzing statewide child and family outcome data and developing statewide improvement activities
3. Orienting local early intervention programs/providers to the expected practices needed to improve child and family outcomes
4. Conducting a self‐assessment of statewide and/or local performance on each of the indicators and related practices
5. Determining the impact level of key quality practices on each of the child and family outcome indicators Link to pdf Document